Why You Should Get an HJ 720-ITC Pedometer

I know there are quite a few different pedometers available at the moment, but there are a couple of very good reasons why you should pick an HJ 720ITC from Omron.

The first reason is that this is a pedometer that uses a much improved measuring system for determining how much movement actually counts as a pace. In other words, it's brilliant at accurately keeping track of how many steps you've taken.

What that means in practical terms for you and me, is that instead of having to mess about fixing it to your belt or whatever, you can now just drop it into your pocket, bag or purse and off you go. This might be a small improvement, but it makes a big difference to someone who is in a rush and making a quick decision about whether to take their pedometer with them or not.

The other great reason to choose the HJ 720-ITC is that it lets you download information to your computer. It's actually got two levels of memory built into it - a quick 7 day memory, and a longer 42 day memory. You can view the last 7 days on the pedometer, but you can download the last 6 weeks worth of data to your PC.

To complement the data download facility, the pedometer also comes with some software specifically designed to help you see it using graphs and the like. The software is actually the Omron Health Management Package and I think it also lets you view and analyze information from other Omron products such as their blood pressure monitor. This is invaluable if you intend to keep track of more than a few days worth of data.

I use the memory facility to track my activity from week to week and to see my improvements over time. Funnily enough, I find it also encourages me to do more exercise. I try to do a certain amount of exercise each week, and if my pedometer stats tell me I haven't quite managed to meet my goal for a particular day, I always do a bit extra the next day to make up the difference. I know for a fact I wouldn't bother doing that if I didn't have the figures in front of me.

One thing I realized as I'm writing this, is that the Omron 720 ITC is actually a brilliant idea for a gift. Yes, it's a lot of fun to use, but it's also a really practical and useful bit of kit. So if you buy one for your partner, not only will you be getting them a very cool gadget, you'll also be getting them something which will help take care of their health. What better way to show someone you care about them?




Find out more about the outstanding benefits of an Omron HJ 720ITC Pedometer and how pedometers can be used to help you lead a healthier and more active lifestyle by visiting http://pedometersport.com

Related : best sport goods store Cheap Green Cookware Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails