HDTV unboxing: LG 42LD450 (FULL HD)

Just bought this tv for our living room cause the old one was way too old lol. I bought this tv MYSELF. a lot of you keep thinking my parents buy all the stuff shown on my channel but about 90% of them were bought by me. i'm and young adult and i WORK, so childish trolls go moan somewhere else about my stuff. oh and a thank you to my gf shauna for helping me film hahaha :) Full HD 1080p Resolution Picture Wizard II (Easy Picture Calibration) Smart Energy Saving AV Mode (Cinema, Sports, Game) Display Type: LCD Screen Size: 42" Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 600000:1 Response Time: 4 ms No. of HDMI Ports: 2 Clear Voice II ISFccc® Ready 24P Real Cinema USB 2.0 (JPEG/MP3)

rebecca black friday >>> android phone comparison Sony Ericsson C905

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails